Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bf/Gf Poll Results!

Here are the results for the Bf/Gf poll.  Looks like something simple, sweet, and from the heart is what the bigger percentage of us would get.

YOUR BF'S/GF'S/CRUSH'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP. WHAT DO YOU GET THEM?



Scented candles from a nearby drugstore, last minute.
  0 (0%)
A new stunning watch, that cost you about your entire savings..
  0 (0%)
Something simple, sweet, and from the heart.
  6 (50%)
 
Nothing, they didn't get me anything...
  1 (8%)
 
Food, so I can eat some of it too!
  0 (0%)
Something that will show them that I really really love/like them!
  1 (8%)
 
Movies, dinner, and a long kiss honey. I go all out when I give something to my baby.
  2 (16%)
 
What?! What kind of question is this; I'm going to be a nun/monk/priest!
  2 (16%)
 

Votes so far: 12
Poll closed 


No comments: