Monday, May 9, 2011

YAYYY!! RinXLen (:

     So, sorry guys.  I know you probably were thinking YES!  Finally she posted something again!  Yes, now I can read what it is going to be abou- what the mess??! What kind of post is this?  Yea, yea, I know sorry, it's not.  I just really really really really really really really really really REALLY wanted to post this picture because I thought it was just adorable.  Laura, if you are reading this you might understand what I mean, but if you are anyone other than Laura, I doubt you might know what it is about.  Maybe Megan...if she's into Vocaloids, but anyways here is the wonderful picture that I have been goggling at for the past 20 minutes since I found it.  I just absolute love them.  So cute~
Look~!  It's Len and Rin!! How adorable?!!
I don't think you should approach Rin without Len's permission... ( • ∆ • )

To look at the full size pictures either click on it, or go to Lilen's blog to view more Vocaloid pictures from Nattoli (I believe that is where this picture is from...).


     So, yea...that's it for today's post (:

- Mikoto Takumi, a total Vocaloid fan, mostly with Len and Rin though...

2 comments:

Lizz said...

Hey, I like them too! And Len and Rin are my total favorites (:

Mikoto Takumi said...

Ahhhh, I love them too and oh sorry Liz loves them too. Welcome to the Kagamine incest train ;) ahah jk but that's what people want it to be