Monday, May 9, 2011

Poll Results!! (Multiple)

And the answer was........DING DING DING!!!  A vending machine...that's weird...I think I voted for...microwave...

Yay!  Most people are just like me except for the 1 abnormally tall person!!  It's okay abnormally tall person....we still love you.

I don't exactly know who won in the Alice in Wonderland poll...hmmmm...

Alice
  0 (0%)
The Madhatter
  1 (20%)
 
The Caterpillar
  0 (0%)
Tweedle Dee
  0 (0%)
Tweedle Dum
  0 (0%)
The Cheshire Cat
  1 (20%)
 
The Flowers
  0 (0%)
The Doorknob
  0 (0%)
The Queen
  0 (0%)
The Hedgehog
  0 (0%)
The Flamingo
  0 (0%)
The Cards
  0 (0%)
Ace
  0 (0%)
Alice's Sister
  0 (0%)
I don't like Alice in Wonderland..
  1 (20%)
 
I LOVE EVERYONE!!!
  1 (20%)
 
The White Rabbit
  1 (20%)
 

Votes so far: 5
Poll closed 


- Mikoto Takumi

2 comments:

Lizz said...

I KNEW it was a vending machine! VICTORY IS MINE!! (And 3 other people's)

Shockness said...

I was the tall one....because you stopped listing heights at 5'6!! I am only 5'8....NOT abnormally tall...but it was my only choice :)