Friday, June 7, 2013

Back From Neverland!

     Okay, well not really ^^'' I just happened to remember I had this blog, whoops. It's been so long since I've posted/viewed this blog, uwah~ I'm sorry guys, though I'm pretty sure nobody even looks at this blog anymore/ever. I have mostly moved to tumblr, because idk, they have a lot of cool stuff to post and reblog. It's taemiko.tumblr.com if you guys wanna know. Careful though, if you wanna follow just know I tend to spam my obssession.
     I don't really know what else to say on here now. So, I guess I'll just insert random pictures of my latest obsession haha.

 Eren (left) and Corporal Rivaille (right)! I just love them~ They are from the anime called "Attack on Titan" or "Shingeki no Kyojin."

 Eren, whatcha doing there? Right yourself!

 You just gotta love them ^^ (right to left: Mikasa, Eren, Rivaille)

 Corporal Rivaille's second appearance in episode 9!! Kyaaah, he's so cool XD

Here's Eren doing his thing, being super cool with his spinny sword move, just like Rivaille above.

     I hope you guys liked that little picture show of my recent obsession ^^ I'll leave it at that for this post. See you sometime in the future (possibly).

 ~Mikoto Takumi~

(P.S. Eren Jaeger is /mine/.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great and an very facinating post to check on this awesome blog! Almost never write any replies only now i just did not resist
jeux de jewel