Monday, November 7, 2011

Long Time No....Type?

Hey, bloggers (or viewers)!  Whoa..so it's been a while since I've updated my blog.  Oops.  Well I'm sort of back now.  I've been busy with school and stuff.  Bleh.  So I guess I will update you guys on life (well..my life..).

In English we have to read To Kill A Mockingbird, or otherwise I will refer to it as TKAM, and it is sort of interesting.  For those of you who have read this book before, is it weird that I like Boo Radley?  I don't know...I just kind of like him.  Anyways, we also got this free book from Scholastic called, Notes From The Midnight Driver.  I haven't read much of it yet, but so far it's pretty hectic, what with the cars and stuff.  Also in AP History, I had to write a compare and contrast essay.  I totally and utterly failed completely.  Not even kidding.  I suck at writing essays.  Especially if I have to remember everything I'm supposed to write about (cough cough *history* cough..excuse me).

I've been watching a new anime recently.  Well two I think.  One is called Ao no Exorcist, or Blue Exorcist.  It's pretty epic, and a little creepy, but I like it.  I'm also watching Natsume Yuujinchou.  It's pretty cool too.  I like Natsume  ( > u < ) !!

 Rin Okumura <3
 Whatcha' blushing about Rin?
I love his outfit in this part XD
 I think this is part of one of the covers of the manga, vol. 1 maybe?
 A cute chibi of Rin!! Adorable~
 Natsume Yuujinchou and the cat dude!
A scene from the anime I think
I better go and do my homework for now.  I'll update about stuff later!! (if anyone even reads this stuff haha)

Tata,
     ~Mikoto Takumi~

P.S. (My next post(s) will be about my recent obsessions!!)

No comments: