Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friendship......BRACELETS! (:

Hello, my fellow blog mates!  It has been a LONG time since I have written on my blog now hasn't it?  I guess I've just been caught up by the flow of summer and totally forgotten about my little blog world...(or I just haven't gotten my Macbook back yet...)  I have currently been curiously infatuated with the making of friendship bracelets!  They are the freakin coolest things, especially when you are FINALLY finished making it, because it take a LONG time to just make one.  I am currently working on a Kingdom Hearts one, in this pattern: http://braceletbook.com/pattern_alpha/902.html .  Have only got like 3 knots done at the moment, but I was previously working on an alpha bracelet for my cousin.  I'm pretty sure she won't want to wear it though, lol, because it looks really really really crappy.  It's like a purplish-blue color with yellow words on it.  *Sigh* I wish I could show you a picture of it, but I don't feel like using my camera and my I don't have my Mac at the moment.  When I DO get it back though, I'll definitely try to post some of my beginner's works (:  Tata, for now~

Chao~ (A form of bye in Spanish!!)

~Mikoto Takumi

No comments: