Monday, May 9, 2011

WE ARE THE WORLD....No...Seriously

     Hello once again!  I have found very exciting data today!  I was checking my blog's stats just now and I clicked on the thing that tells you how many people from each country visited your blog.  I was amazed at the variety of different countries that people were in who visited my blog!!  It was absolutely amazing and I was stunned because, I didn't realize that people in other countries would, well you know, visit my blog.  I know it may not have been intentional, probably like just pushing the button at the top of the window that says next blog and randomly coming up with mine, but still -- AMAZING!!  
These are the countries that have visited this month:

 People from countries who have visited this week:

 People from countries who have visited even TODAY:

That is a LOT of countries.  It's kind of astonishing to know that the world isn't so big after all...or maybe it is.  If you are among these people then I thank you dearly for coming to visit my blog!

- Mikoto Takumi

2 comments:

Lizz said...

Hahaha-
I totally "LOL"ed at the title (:

Oceaneve said...

Haha. It's true that what we do not know tend to surprise us. :)