Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun Sunday!

     Today was a very eventful and fabulous day because I NEVER say fabulous!  So anyways, I woke up at about maybe 10 today and ate a bao (if you don't know what that is, it is a bun filled with a mixture of veggies and meat).  Then my dad, brother, and I decided to go practice some golf, and so we did, which brought about the event of me having 3 blisters, sore limbs, and a fun afternoon.  We then made our way to Petsmart to buy two koi fishies, a gold and black one and a cool white one with 3 marvelous orange spots.  As you may already know, I hardly ever say marvelous either which makes today a doubly awesome day.
     Today we ALSO watched YOGI BEAR and CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!  In Yogi Bear, Boo Boo is my absolute FAVORITE!  He's so cute, and  love his blue bowtie (insert insane smiley here).  Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs the second time around was just as amazing as the first time in theaters!!  I love Steve the monkey (insert another insane cool smiley here), but I think I'll stay away from the chicken and gummy bears for a while now.  Oh, and we ate freaking tasty juicy WATERMELONS too!!  Ahhh, if only EVERY day was like today (with the exception of the blisters, but hey, I guess you can't without a little pain).
     Well, that was basically my day today, I hope yours was EQUALLY as wonderful and exciting as mine was.  Well to me, it was...but anyways I will write you later so BYE!!

- Mikoto Takumi

P.S. (Yes, I think I was hyper while typing this.  Probably due to the fact that I ate WATERMELONS for the first time in a LONG time!!)

No comments: