Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peeking Into My Private Space. Geez.

Personal Detail Questions

1) Whats your name?
~ Mikoto Takumi.

2) If you could change your name what would it be.
~ I like my name how it is..

3) What is your age?
~ {[(73 - 42) + 9] ÷ 2} - 6 = | ? |

4) What is the age your waiting for to come?
~ ƒiƒ†ééñ

5) Whats your address?
~ Who the heck do you think you are, my mother?  NO siree, no can do, kiddo.  The enemy ninja will track me down if I tell you guys...shhhh.  Or YOU might be one of THEM.

6) If you can stay anywhere, where would you stay?
~ Japan seems nice.  Or Taiwan..

7) When was the last time you cried?
~ I fake cried today at school during a tornado warning thing so that I could go home.  Does that count?

8) When did you have the best sleepover?
~ My house or their house?  I don't really know....


9) What was the last song you heard?
~ The last song I "heard"?  Or the last song that I just thought of?  If last song I thought of "Home on the Range", "Blow" by Ke$ha, and "I Still Believe" by Hayden Panettiere.  I don't exactly know what song I last heard.

10) When was the most dramatic and sad crying moment you've ever had?
~ Ummmmmm, there have been SEVERAL occasions.....well not SEVERAL, but maybe a few..


11) When was the last time you said "I Love You" to the girl you love?
~ To one of my friends in math class, Diamond.  Haha, I love her.

12) What were your last words for the person you love and now she's gone?
~ I don't think I have ever had someone die who is close to me...


13) When was the last time you hugged someone?
~ Ummmm...at lunch with my best friend Penelope who attacked me.

14) Had any love letters, song dedicated to you, roses, chocolates or other stuff relating to love?
~ Possibly....not entirely sure though.

15) If you answered yes to question 14 then when was the first time you got it?
~ Ummm....in school sometime in the past.

16) Who was the last person you chat with on msn?
~ I don't think I have one, but I chatted on club penguin with my bro a while ago (:

17) Has a girl ever called you handsome?
~ Ummm...I'm pretty sure I am a girl......yupp, just checked

18) Has a girl ever liked you before?
~ Liked me as a friend before, yes, I guess that is what friend is.

19) Do you actually love your enemies?
~ I love them somewhere deep deep deep down inside, but I don't know it.

20) Do you like someone?
~ I love everyone, but I'm not entirely sure, I'm not entirely sure.

21) Do you hate your family at times?
~ Sometimes, well just depends on the situation...but I always love them in the end.

22) Are you blessed to be who you are today?
~ Yes, I am.  Everyone is blessed to be who they are in this world.

23) Are you a rule-breaker?
~ In times of crisis and boredom, yes.

24) Did you cry yourself to sleep before?
~ Yepp, a couple of times.

25) Are you Asian?
~ Umm, yes.  Why would my name be "Mikoto Takumi" then?  I don't think I have heard anyone with a name like that who ISN'T asian.  I am proud to be an ASIAN!  ASIAN INVASION RULES!!!

26) Are you in love with a movie star?
~ Movie star? not really.  Anime characters?  Heck yes!

27) Are you gay?
~ Do I seem gay..? ( O_o )

28) Have you ever eaten something rotten and it taste good?
~ Umm, I would think that you'd have mental issues if that happened...

29) You prefer girls or boys better?
~ For friends both, for lovers, I think boys.....

30) Do you think one of your friends will become a beggar when they grow up?
~ Hahahaahhah, yeah, maybe Emily or Laura....just kidding I love them to death.  I'd probably be the one ending up being a beggar.

31) Are you perasan?
~ ....huh?

32) Would you rather lick peanut butter off a hobo's foot or lick it of your dog's butt?
~ Ummmmm, first of all what the FREAK?!  Second of all, I guess if I had to choose, then the Hobo, because even though the Hobo has probably been to a lot of places, I don't even WANT to know what has been on my dog's butt!....though I don't even HAVE a dog...soooo

33) Would you rather give up your books or your music collection for a month?
~ Ummm, that is tough, but probably books because music is like my life.

34) Would you rather eat the same food for one whole week or eat ants for one whole week?
~ Ummm, I think I would stick to same food for one whole week because if it's good food then Heck yes, bring it on!

35) Would you rather stick your head into a trash can or into a river full of trash?
~ .....Aren't those the same thing, but one is wet?


36) Would you rather have the same old subject with different teachers or different subjects with the same teacher?
~ I don't know, I don't even want to think about school right now...ughhh


About Love

37) Name 3 guys you like as brothers.
~ Ummm, Cameron, Chance, and Avram (:

38) Why do you like them as brothers?
~ They are somewhat nice to me when I see them.

39) Name 3 girls you like as sisters.
~ Uhhh, Kennedy, Penelope, and Elizabeth

40) Why do you like them as sisters?
~ Because they really COULD be my sisters, especially Penelope...or Liz......or Kenn.  Hmmm.

41) Name 3 teachers you like.
~ Uhhh, can I just not name any?  Fine, umm, Ms. Burnett, Coach Enis, and Ms. Rogers (though sometimes she gets on my nerves)

42) Why do you like them?
~ Ms. Burnett because we basically do nothing in class...okay well me; Coach Enis because he gives fun activities to do; and Ms. Rogers because she is funny at times.

43) Would you cry if the ones on top you mentioned for the boys, girls, teachers died tomorrow.
~ Definitely.  For all of them, but maybe not cry for teachers, just be really really sad.

44) What is love?
~ I really don't think I'm the person you should ask about "love."  Something wonderful that I still haven't grasped yet.

45) When did you found out about love?
~ When my mummy and  daddy played with me as a kid..?

46) Do you hate them sometimes?
~ Just when they chastis about unreasonable stuff..

47) What colour shirt are you wearing now?
~ A soft blue colored shirt, maybe similar to a baby blue color, but not exactly.
48) What colour is your pants?
~ Khaki-ish tan.
49) What are you doing?
~ Sitting in my room on my black twirly chair with one foot in the air resting on one spire of my bed while the other is in a cubby thing on my desk while I type the sentence structure for the answer to this question.

50) How do you feel?
~ Right, now?  I feel like procrastination just kicked in...


Anyways, thank you to those of you who have kindly read this whole entire thing.  Post you later!


- Mikoto Takumi

2 comments:

blondeninja! said...

ooooooo that was interesting. and duhh i'm totally gonna be a beggar when i grow up! how did you know?

Lizz said...

ASIAN INVASION FOREVERRRRRRR!!!!