Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Maximum Ride, School, School, Maximum Ride, and More School

     Hello there my over excited blog followers who are currently reading this useless sentence that is basically just...opening up to my thought processes.  I know, you don't have to tell me -- of course I am using a somewhat sarcastic tone of voice thought type.  Anyways let us away from these unproductive sentences of greetings to the some how much better part of this blog (sorry, been reading Romeo and Juliet [referred to later in posts as R&J] and I guess I've picked up on the weird speaking ways of our...ancestors?  Well...not really my ancestors...maybe more of your ancestors depending on who is reading this; more of SOME of you guy's ancestors.  That's much better.  Now I shall depart from this extremely long parenthesis before I make your brains and eyes go squoosh...whatever that means...).


Random Topic: Maximum Ride World, Here I come...or Here I Am...
     I have been overly infatuated with Maximum Ride this past week.  I don't even think that "infatuated" comes relatively even close to what I have become.  Maybe something like, oh I don't know, obsessed, moonstruck with, enthralled about, something close to those.  *Those were basically all the same thing to infatuated..she just looked up intelligent looking words from her mac dictionary.*


     May I please introduce the voice in my head.  Yes, I have a voice in my head just as well as Max.  Maybe not so much as that demanding as THE voice in Max's head, but just as calm and collected.  It's not actually me, but like a me, but not me.  If you get my meaning.  Anyways...again...whenever my "Voice" wants to take part in my random brain thinking, finger typing activities, it will appear with the little stars (**) around it.  Just briefing you in on a few things before you think that I am a creepy psycho, lunatic child who belongs with the ADHD children or in an asylum.


    Back to what I was typing/thinking away about, ummm...oh yea.  Maximum Ride.  So I have finally finished The Final Warning.  Okay, I just have to say that one is the absolute most boring-est one I have read so far, besides the last part about the global warming stuff and stuff.  I guess it is alright since Max is soon to come..as soon as I convince my good friend to let me borrow her copy of Max that is.  I hope she does.  As a matter of fact, it is possible that she is reading this right now and laughing (possibly) then *possibly* getting it off of her book shelf and stuffing it in her backpack to hand to her most thankful friend, me, tomorrow in school (wink, wink), but I digress to my next subject.  That is not that too far related to this one in the least.


Random Topic: Ari is Back...Partially..Was..Not Anymore
     So I was reading a few chapters in the next book after The Final Warning because I was thankfully and mercifully at the library today, which is Max, for those of you who do not know, and some how in some way or another...a dobble doppleganger Ari appeared like poof!  It was soo weird.  So I don't believe he is still alive, but why would they do that?  Why am I asking you guys because maybe mostly some of you have never read or heard of this book before?  I was just curious to know if anybody knew.


Random Topic: Fang and Max Fling Now?
     So I guess that Fang and Max have some kind of newly discovered fling because I mean who wouldn't after making out so many times.  Well I think so many times, according to what I read it seemed like 20+.  So I am kind of happy about that and kind of thrilled that they have had some "Fax" or "Mang" time.  Haha, that sounds weird, "Mang."  Moving on.  I also want Dylan to come into the picture just because I am curious to see what will happen and what he is like.  


Random Topic: Apples...Green...or Yellow...or Lime Green...Hmmm..
     So do you like apples?  I hope you do, because I certainly do.  Well the kind that doesn't taste icky or weird or smell like dog food and taste like lead.  Blech.  So are greenish yellow/yellowish green apples greenish yellow or yellowish green?  Hmmm.  *A very good question*  Shut up, "Voice."  Anyways just wondering...


Random Topic: MRB (Maximum Ride Blog) of Mine Own
     I have recently begun a MRB called "Freedom, But With Wings."  I haven't posted anything yet because the flock hasn't logged in and introduced what is going on yet, but they will eventually...possibly.  Hey, it's hard to have a balanced life between snipers and congress and a short stubby asian grownup who is like a midget who believes he is speaking in behalf of many filthy rich corporations and saving the world and blogging, so I am not so worried about when they will unveil themselves to my blog.  No worries though, they will eventually.


Random Topic: Have You Noticed Yet?
     So, I was wondering if you guys have noticed yet.  About the fact that in all of my Random Topic posts, almost all of them so far except one have included mentionings of, yes you guessed it, Maximum Ride.  Goes to show you how freakishly obsessed, moonstruck, and infatuated I am with the series .


Random Topic: Don't You Hate Procrastination?
     I guess you have also come to realize that I haven't started finishing or starting on some of my homework.  Especially the science class related ones.  I declare, that woman gives WAY to much work. Gosh, talk about HOMEWORK.  Oh well, that is my crap that I must worry about.  *Sigh*  Yea "Voice" I'm sighing on the inside with yah.


Random Topic: Okay, I Give In...
     Okay, I finally MUST let it out.  Here goes...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
I absolutely adore Fang.
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
There.  I finally said it.  I completely adore him!  I really do, but I can handle him being with Max.  It's chill with me.  Max, if you are reading this, yes I admit he is one sexy guy, but you can have him.  *She is currently smiling, by the way...*
...Shut up "Voice."


End of Random Topic mumbling...for now


     So I hope I didn't bore you with all of my Random Topics about basically MAXIMUM RIDE, but Someone has to do it.  So, I will see you next time on my next adventure of words and...stuff and..other stuff.  Toodles!
- Mikoto Takumi  ( ^ o ^ ) //

1 comment:

Shockness said...

3 things....You are a FREAK!!!! :) Haha, and si, we have WAAAYYYY TOO much homework for Biology....ALL the TIME!!!! And we have a quiz next period....booo....third thing....LEAD TASTING APPLES!!!! Hahaha. Fun times....love you. :)