Saturday, December 18, 2010

Movies, Movies, Movies Galore!!

Hey, Guys!  So I haven't been posting in a while.  I started to one day (I forgot what day...), but then I just didn't feel like finishing it.  Gosh, darn it, I'm still sick with that annoying cough. ):


Random Topic: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Today, I watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice for the first time.  It is the best movie ever!!  I say that about a lot of movies though, so basically it is one of my favorites.  The little boy from Night at the Museum is in it!!  I was so excited when I saw him :)  I love the funny guy who plays Dave, he cracks me up.  I also like the Sorcerer guy who teaches Dave.  I mean who doesn't love movies with Nicolas Cage in them!!  I certainly do.


Random Topic: Awooo!  Eclipse
I am about to start watching Eclipse, the third installment in Stephanie Meyer's series, Twilight.  I unfortunately did not get to see it or New Moon (or Twilight for that matter..) in theater's, but I did get to buy New Moon!!  I hope that it is good!! (Eclipse, I mean...)


Random Topic: Eliza Rose and Pako Taco
So, recently my friends have gotten blogs.  There names are Lizz and PakoTaco as the random topic states.  They're blogs are full of fun and craziness, so I advise you should check them out!!  Here are the links to there blogs:
http://www.myinnermelody.blogspot.com/ - Lizz
http://www.meequalzpeace.blogspot.com/ - PakoTaco


Random Topic: Mangas
I have a read quite a few mangas in the past few days that I have not posted.  Here is a list of them and how I rate them:
Shouri no Akuma *not completely scanlated* (8) - I love this manga!!  I don't know why, it just gets to me.  It has genderbender in it although, in this case, it's pretty cute!!
Stardust Wink *not completely scanlated* (8) - This manga is so cute!  I hope that she gets with Hinata :)
Love Berrish *not completely scanlated* (7) - This is also a cute manga (sorta)  I don't really know what to comment about it, but its really cute!


Random Topic: Stomach Aches...
Stomach aches are the worst kind of pains.  Well they are one of the worst, anyways.  I hate them, they make your good mood go away and also they make you cranky.  You feel like the world is about to end and you just want to yell out, "Put me out of my misery already!!!"  *Sigh*  If stomach aches never existed, I think the world would be a much better place.  Amen.


Random Topic: Oodles of Spaghetti
Did you know that in only three servings of spaghetti, you are consuming more than 3,000 mg of sodium?!!  That is a lot of salt.  Just a random fact to think about.  You're only supposed to have like 2,000 if I remember correctly.  Today...I had 6 servings of spaghetti...3 for lunch...3 for dinner.  I'm such a bad girl.


*end of random topics*
Hope ya'll have  a good weekend, and I will post more possibly tomorrow...if I don't die from a high amount of sodium intake.


~ Mikoto Takumi

1 comment:

Shockness said...

Hahaha. BAD girl. Shame shame..